那個...不好意思...我沒有看到文章的連結...|||
灰色弧线

Re: [轉貼]——漫談在美國做建築師 

文章 灰色弧线 »

怎么什么也看不到的?
chillywilly

文章 chillywilly »

I felt, I really need to update this section before someone asking what happened to this article.
Few things has changed, but the main idea still remain.
This article was posted during ARE(Architectural Registration Exam)3.0 and ARE 3.1
We are at ARE 4.0 already. What changed? Number of exam changed. It went from 9 to 7 now. Don't get excited too early, the content of the exam still remain fairly the same, it just got shuffled around.
Here is the link to understand in depth..
http://www.ncarb.org/en/Becoming-an-Arc ... asics.aspx

In the past, most of the States recognize IDP(Internship Development Program) as a training program and you must finish IPD before you can take the ARE. Now, in some States, you don't have to wait for the completion of the IPD to take the ARE. You can take the test and working on your IDP at the same time. You will be then be registered once you complete both IDP and ARE. The goal is the same but you can do both of these requirement at the same time, not one after another. Time saver, YES.

For people who is interested in the ARE, here is the link..
http://www.ncarb.org/ARE.aspx

There are so many confusing ways to become an registered architect or known as RA in U.S. I can't really describe them all, but if anyone has question about it, follow the thread post your question here, I'll do my best to answer them.
aweijen

文章 aweijen »

站長提到: "繪圖是用類似那種 CAD 的軟體來畫,不像台灣還要畫在紙上,在這個部分似乎台灣比美國更藉由手頭功夫來展現與試者的藝術及圖像能力" 藝術及圖像能力不需要由政府來認證,所以美國不考. 美國比較注重公共安全,沒有人命,那有民主? 在美國做建築師,"Life Safety"是一個非常重要的課題.

From aweijen, AIA
tsaimiranda
最菜的鋁牌會員
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2017-06-30, 08:56

文章 tsaimiranda »

aweijen 寫:站長提到: "繪圖是用類似那種 CAD 的軟體來畫,不像台灣還要畫在紙上,在這個部分似乎台灣比美國更藉由手頭功夫來展現與試者的藝術及圖像能力" 藝術及圖像能力不需要由政府來認證,所以美國不考. 美國比較注重公共安全,沒有人命,那有民主? 在美國做建築師,"Life Safety"是一個非常重要的課題.

From aweijen, AIA
在美國的確非常注重公共安全,我先生是美籍執照建築師,於2013年拿到美國執業執照,但是隨我回台灣定居,在台灣工作的期間,他常常不能理解為什麼台灣建築設計總是非常模糊,沒有非常肯定的答案,像樓梯階梯的距離,為什麼每棟大樓或房子內的樓梯高度,寬度有的設計其實非常不安全,為什麼安檢可以通過,等等.由於我並非建築科系,所以我也沒有辦法給他答案,只能說台灣人命是不是真的不太被重視呢!
回覆文章