徐健哲分享麻省理工學院學士後建築組第一學期學習經驗

你想申請學士後建築研究所嗎? 對於如何製作作品集感到疑惑嗎?你想知道學士後建築研究所在上些什麼課程嗎? 看這邊就對了!
回覆文章
chiyi

文章 chiyi »

Works in MIT March Program Level 1

Dear Chi Yi.

Here are my documentations for the first semester in March1 Program.
I think that the core studios and subjects here are well organized so that what we learned in the courses can be applied in the studio immediately.
For example, in Ex 1, we learned projection drawings and Scott Cohen's studies, Contested Symmetrie, from 4.105, read Eisenmean's works from 4.210, and did drawings from 4.103. In Ex2, we learned basic CAD, Rhino tools and concepts of architectural line weight in Illustrator from 4.105, studied Koolhaas's works and his programs, Stan Allen's Field Conditions from 4.210, and drew perspectives and axon of the project by pencils and chorals from 4.103. In Ex3, we learned some plugin software and tools for Rhino and Rendering Software from 4.105, read Robin Evans, Michael Hays and Diller Scofidio's early works about drawings from 4.210, and went to site for sketches and did some prospective drawings from 4.103.
Besides, we learned basic construction details and materials in 4.461.
What we learned from the subjects are all encouraged to apply in studio, at the same time, students can find or develope their own way to process their design by these tools, what the faulty call these weapons.

4.103 Freehand Drawing
4.105 Geometric Disciplines & Architectural Skills I
4.210 Precedents in Critical Practice
4.461 Building Technology I

Its a great opportunity to share the works with March I students In NCTU, and I am really enjoyed it. Hope I can back again soon. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Chien-Che Hsu

我請健哲無私公開分享他在美國MIT第一學期的學習經驗,希望台灣有興趣念學士後建築組的同學可以參考,得到啟發。

>>相關討論
::徐健哲作品集 | Portfolio by HSU, Chien Tse (去美國前的作品集)::

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔