東海B組G95榜單

你想申請學士後建築研究所嗎? 對於如何製作作品集感到疑惑嗎?你想知道學士後建築研究所在上些什麼課程嗎? 看這邊就對了!
leston

文章 leston »

我是文化的學生,我也在榜上
阿仁學弟:
恭喜你!
幹的好,持續努力啊 8)
考上以後院長現在應該很愛你吧? :oops:
nhzn0719

文章 nhzn0719 »

leston 寫: 阿仁學弟:
恭喜你!
幹的好,持續努力啊 8)
考上以後院長現在應該很愛你吧? :oops:
(:f12:) 什麼?!!沒想到我隱姓埋名這麼久,還是被學長發現了
哈哈~我是不知道院長怎麼想啦~不過我的感覺他比較愛考上台大
的那位喔~^^|| 如果他能念文化的話,院長一定更愛他了
嘎哈哈 8)
chiyi

文章 chiyi »

恭喜考上東海B組的每一位優秀同學,這也意味著交大M. Arch 1的同學未來三年半有機會與你們相互交流學習。
東海B組有著優良的教學傳統,交大M. Arch 1的成立有一大部分是受到東海B組教育成果優秀的鼓舞與配合全球建築專業教育的趨勢而設立。東海與交大師資與設計教學緊密合作,每個學期都有共同設計題目。
我認為東海與交大都是國內少數重視設計教育的學校,規模資源特色各異,招生方式或有差異,但都是招收設計與建築有高度熱忱的優秀學生。許多錄取交大的學生東海連初試的機會都沒有,反之亦然。各校各年度招生的策略都有差異,實在無須刻意褒貶比較。
交大因為有東海的合作,在建築設計教育上不寂寞。
Peter tsao

文章 Peter tsao »

nhzn0719 寫::twisted: ...
因為建築在文化被討論的部分,跟在東海
有一些不同,再吸收文化較為務實的部分之後,
在東海的學習就可以啟發我不同的思維角度,
建築就是這麼一體多面的有趣玩意兒,
~ 8)
對於你我倒是產生不少有趣的期待
文化實務的背景即將加入東海設計學術理論的薰陶
一開始我猜會有點~~痛,但一定很過癮
但若是各取其髓
對你是相當大的好事
加油呀 8)
azuredino

文章 azuredino »

viper7非常同意你對台大的看法......本身是念景觀的...在一次偶然的機會看到台大園藝系景觀組(應該是這樣吧)做的畢業設計......心理頓時一陣涼阿......論圖...很糟...論研究內容...也差不多......不知怎麼說啦...反正那個archi-man阿...真搞不懂你ㄟ...既然不是建築本系...對建築的學習領域又有這麼一番不同的見解...那你的archi-man的帳號是取爽的阿......
金大尾(ㄚ得)

文章 金大尾(ㄚ得) »

Cogratulations to those who will have the chance to pursue architecture in their advanced study, be it oversea institutions, 交大 or 東海. 8)
For those who got into 東海, I will remember your joy today. For us here at 東海, we will work hard to make it better. Let's hope that you will still have joy ( though it might be a very different kind ) by the time you get done with your thesis project. Keep up the good work!
swatfox

文章 swatfox »

dear 阿仁學弟:

恭喜恭喜呀,考上自己夢想的研究所是很爽的事喔
,以後一定要更加油!

我是愛跟你檔菸的學長..
spl

剛剛

文章 spl »

老天

吵的這麼兇

唸建築應該是連睡覺的時間都沒有才對
怎麼還有力氣吵這麼久

和氣生財啊

交大建研真的是很年輕 的學校
但我相信其設計能量將會開始顯現 哈 幫自己說一些好話的啦
而不是只是一個國立的學校
因為我在這裡看到很多一起熬夜的夥伴
大家在半夜討論設計的情況 非常的熱烈 甚至是吵架
我自己也幾乎都住在工作室裡了
我相信是之前交大都不會出現的氣氛
請大家慢慢的改觀對交大的印像

基本上大家只需要好好的為台灣建築環境打拼就行
而不是唸啥學校
重要的真的是個人的努力程度

加油 大家 自己人別傷了和氣

還在打25頁設計專題的交大人留
shark

Re: 剛剛

文章 shark »

spl 寫:老天

吵的這麼兇

唸建築應該是連睡覺的時間都沒有才對
怎麼還有力氣吵這麼久

和氣生財啊

交大建研真的是很年輕 的學校
但我相信其設計能量將會開始顯現 哈 幫自己說一些好話的啦
而不是只是一個國立的學校
因為我在這裡看到很多一起熬夜的夥伴
大家在半夜討論設計的情況 非常的熱烈 甚至是吵架
我自己也幾乎都住在工作室裡了
我相信是之前交大都不會出現的氣氛
請大家慢慢的改觀對交大的印像

基本上大家只需要好好的為台灣建築環境打拼就行
而不是唸啥學校
重要的真的是個人的努力程度

加油 大家 自己人別傷了和氣

還在打25頁設計專題的交大人留
Spi?!弼?
are you my 7year classmate from Fu-Shin to TKU?
well, if so, i thought you were graduated from 交大 about 2 years ago and are doing part time job in former tuter's office.
why you said you are doing 25 page design essay in 交大 now?
how come you have time to participate this high tension debate..
another Spi? maybe i am recognizing wrong person.

anyway...
if i say both spi and i gained our first individual architecture degree in a rural area, he may say it's ture, although no one will rate this school by this competition.
however, who cares~ he is doing well, i am pursuing my MA in europe.
i guess we are so fxxking on what we like to do well! and the life is tough!

As i was in TKU, i knew some of my classmates were nasty and sucks(kidding la)..but we are all good friends. i quite cherish our friendship, the time we had been together. everyone is highly devoting their eagerness to architecture design or let's say architecture fields.
if you are doing good..and find it is enjoyable, who cares...
so, in the sense, all of us are the best!

in relation to this high tension debate, i will say: easy man..life sucks, again~ ha

Architecture education in taiwan is still considered as localized institutions, we still need many big man as people who really ahve good coneections to intergrate taiwan's energy or let's say creative archi stuff into global scale by institutional change.
i think 交大 is able to play this role. in the way, of course the varied archi institutions are crucial to form a well balanced archi fields, too.

in term of good design school generating good students or good architects, it remains an uncertainty to me...but it's not very important.
we may say, these school set up the hurdles by their considerations. who can jump over them, who is in~
well, if you are in now, go to ask why they set up these hurdles, and why you want to challenge this per se.
回覆文章