[問題]ㄝ 有點不好意思的問

你想申請學士後建築研究所嗎? 對於如何製作作品集感到疑惑嗎?你想知道學士後建築研究所在上些什麼課程嗎? 看這邊就對了!
訪客

文章 訪客 »

To chilly willy大哥
thanks for your anser
不知您當初申請時是如何準備的????
是不是可以分享一下您的經驗
-------------------------------
不要將公司中的作品放入作品集中??那如果真的是你自己主導設計創作而成(雖不是自己親手施工)也不要放在作品集中ㄇ???

期望可以得到更多資訊..........
感激不盡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
訪客

文章 訪客 »

謝謝chillywilly大哥
是不是可以分享一下您的申請經驗???
感激不盡
chillywilly

文章 chillywilly »

The graduate study of architecture comes in two folds upon commencement. First, you can begin your professional practice, means set your foot into the field and start collecting experiences from the job market. Or, second, stay in academic field and do more research on your own thesis, means continue your research in a more challenge environment.

I have to say, I was really really lucky. Due to the fact I recieve a lot of help from my college mentor, I got a job offer. At the same year X'mas party, I met two brilliant men, William (Bill) Mitchell and Michael Hays. Under a very delightful conversation, I revealed my interest on my long term research and study of Digital Progression on Architecture. With the help from my work place, I found my self in-between work and study as a PhD candidate. By doing this, I have already break so many rules as a PhD student. First year went by with a lots of exceptions. Second year appears to be a decision making cross road. At this point, I need to make a commitment into only one field, work or study. I truly belive the real beauty in architecture is not keep studying it, but keep playing with it and work with it. Then, I withdraw from school.

About the porfolio, if you are the only designer behind the project, they will love to see it. But still, don't fill the entire book with just one type of material, mix them a little.
回覆文章