05' 東海M.Arch I final review--- "path-field-tower"

你想申請學士後建築研究所嗎? 對於如何製作作品集感到疑惑嗎?你想知道學士後建築研究所在上些什麼課程嗎? 看這邊就對了!
回覆文章
shenpeng

05' 東海M.Arch I final review--- "path-field-tower"

文章 shenpeng »

今天是東海研一B組(M.Arch I)的final review,從早上10點直到下午4點,
final project 的題目是 path-field-tower.

path-field-tower中文可譯作徑園塔,
3個連續且相關的小設計,在一塊塊假想的正方形基地中由設計者因著某些元素生長出來;
若從幾何來看,徑園塔即可是線面體的連續性操作,限制元素當然也會是線面體;
開始的故事,依據或決定,將影響未來的每一步!

感謝全程參與評圖的劉舜仁主任,下學期設計課老師盧澤彥先生以及阮偉明老師;
特別要非常謝謝兩位一大早從台北趕下來的外評老師--邵彥文先生與Eager老師 :P (很慎重的穿了全套suit!)
當然不能忘記辛苦帶領我們這學期設計課的曾成德先生!

這個project大概進行了6~7週,也算是我們所接觸的第一個較為接近"建築"的案子.
今天每個同學的案子在現場都有很多熱烈的討論,我想對於我們這些菜鳥而言,收穫是很多的.

在此再次感謝每一位參與的老師!

以下是今天評圖現場的一些照片.

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔
金大尾(ㄚ得)

文章 金大尾(ㄚ得) »

for the record, it is one big project consists of three parts. the first two exercises ran for one week each. there was then a two weeks break for school charette. the final project was executed within 3 & 1/2 weeks.

the project program was heavily influenced by steven holl's first year exercise at columbia, adapted into a more current material driven, process driven rather than phenomenological approach.

even though they still have a long way to go, personally, i am happy with the kids' motivation and input in general......thank you all......keep up the good work......
最後由 金大尾(ㄚ得) 於 2006-01-14, 00:26 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
hannitect

文章 hannitect »

With all due respect, Y得 主任, a quick question for you if you dont mind my asking…....
Since you said it's more "material driven, process driven rather than phenomenological approach", would you mind sharing some more process pictures over here for the sake of discussion ???? I mean , from the pix shown here, it's a bit hard for me to picture the intertwining of the tectonic connection between the material inspiration and the final outcome.....I think it will be interesting to show more process, and put it to a test, maybe expose them to some more scrutiny by real world scum ?? an on-line critic maybe???

No matter what, thanks for your time and endless passion !!!
mw

文章 mw »

hannitect 寫:an on-line critic maybe???
這是一個值得考慮的方式!!
e大...不仿試試看
金大尾(ㄚ得)

文章 金大尾(ㄚ得) »

It is true that these pix are not telling much. The kids would need to document their projects for a better discussion. At the moment, I suspect that they are showing the review pix just to inform me that they are putting a lid on the can ( regardless what else I asked them to do in the break ).

The kids will go into an one week final exam ( four or five tests for some of them ), they will come back and post their process as well as final models ( as I demanded yesterday ). I hope by then we will have more material ( no pun intended ) to base our discussion on.

Thank you for your inquiry, hannitect. Let's talk more ( I love your idea of on-line crit, although I am electronically challenged ), and soon.
回覆文章